COVID-19 Protocol: Updated 04/18/2023
California and many county health departments lifted the COVID-19 mask mandate for healthcare workers, patients, and visitors in healthcare facilities on April 3, 2023. At Dr. Allan P. Capinpin DDS, Inc., are making changes to our mask policy in our office in accordance with these changes, while also considering the health of everyone in our communities.
OUR UPDATE MASK POLICY
- Wearing masks are encouraged, but optional for providers, staff, and patients in our office.
- People working in or visiting our office are also encouraged to continue to wear masks, and we ask for everyone’s respect and understanding of everyone’s personal choice to mask or not.
- In specific cases, masks are still required. For example, patients with respiratory symptoms, fever, or other symptoms that may indicate a viral infection, will be required to wear masks for the health and safety of those around them or staff working closely to our patients.
- Masks will continue to be available and complimentary at our office upon request.
- Use hand-sanitizer upon entering the office
- Air purifiers with H13 HEPA filters and UV light placed throughout the office to continually clean the air
- High volume touched surfaces are wiped with germicidal disinfectant wipes frequently
- Operatories are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with new barriers placed for each patient
- Practice Social Distancing
- All team members are health screened daily
- Patients will be provided with protective eyewear to wear during all treatments.
- Reschedule if you or someone in your household has had symptoms of COVID19 within 10 days.
- If you are experiencing any flu/COVID-like symptoms, please give our office a call or text to reschedule.
- Observe social distancing best practices. Please be patient as we will be limited to 1 patient checking out a front desk at a time.
- If front desk staff is unavailable, please take a seat in our waiting room and wait for us to care for you.
We appreciate your patience as we adapt to these changes. Our policies may change again in the future, based on any spikes in respiratory illnesses. And we want to express our gratitude for how well we have come together to support and care for each other over these last few years.
Download the Protocol PDF »